Max-E-Therm pool heater is the only heater to feature a rustproof exterior. Unlike metal enclosures, Max-E-Therm is made of Dura-Glas, a sleek, lightweight and rustproof exterior. Which means it not only lasts longer in the elements, but it's also far more attractive than the large metal units.
- Diagnostic lights- Should a problem arise, the control panel indicator lights tell you whether to service the heater or the system.
- Friendly to the environment- Exceeds all standards for air pollution exhaust.
- Easy hook-up- Compact and lightweight, the Max-E-Therm connects easily with Sta-Rite pumps and filters or retrofits easily with other systems.
- Choice of energy source- Works with natural gas or propane. Exhaust venting adapts easily for indoor or outdoor use.
- Safe ignition- With its hot surface electronic ignition, you never have to worry about a pilot light blowing out and leaking gas.
- Weatherproof Easy to Read Digital Display- The weatherproof digital display rotates to six different positions, making it accessible with any plumbing configuration. To help you read the display on bright days, a pivoting plastic visor filters the light.
- Two Programmable Temperatures- To accommodate pools with a built-in spa, the Max-E-Therm has two temperature settings displayed in F¦ or C¦. The internal safety feature lets you set maximum temperature levels.