|Raypak is proud to introduce their new heat pump product line. Every Raypak heat pump comes standard with a Titanium heat exchanger. The Classic Series heat pumps have been designed to meet the exacting needs of the pool and spa professional. Raypak offers a feature rich entry level heat pump, the Classic Series Analog, which provides rock solid performance at an affordable price.The Classic Series also offers a top of the line Digital product for the customer who demands the best. And for those big jobs and high end pools, the Raypak 8320ti is the heat pump of choice. So dive in and take a look at the heat pump that can meet your exact needs. Raypak is also a proud member of AHRI and all Raypak heat pumps are AHRI listed.
Extend Your Swim Season...A Rheem heat pump will give you the flexibility of warming your pool water in the months before and after your normal swim season.
Reliability...RayPak heat pumps are the most reliable and robust units on the market today. In the unlikely event that you have a service problem, one toll-free call will have your heater up and running again. Rheem heat pumps are truly hassle-free.
About Heat-Cool Models:
About Low-Humidity Models:
- Rheem Heat-Cool units extend your swim season even longer!
- Reversing Valve: Rheem Heat-Cool units have a unique reversing valve which enables the heat pump to not only take the chill out of your water, it can also put it back in, cooling your pool water during the hot summer months.
- Heat/Cool Selector Switch: Go from heat mode to cool with a flip of a switch.
- Dual-Coil Design: Rheem Low Humidity units utilize a Dual-Coil Evaporator which maximizes heating in areas of low-humidity. Based on outside conditions, the unit decides to run on either one, or both, coils allowing the compressor to always run at peak performance. This helps to maintain the highest possible heat capture in the most humidity-challenged environments.
- Direct-Set Dual Thermostat:Rheem heat pumps are carefully designed and built with features that pool owners desire most. Take the Direct-Set Thermostat for example. The easy-to-read, easy-to-use dials allow you to set your water temperature just the way you like it. Gone are the days of the guesswork involved with having to choose between the 'blue & red swoosh' like on your car's A/C…now you have the temperature targets displayed right on the dial! In addition, ALL Rheem heat pumps are built with separate Pool and Spa thermostats...standard! No cost-cutting here! This feature allows you to "set it and forget it" when it comes to customizing your settings on both bodies of water.
- Remote Compatible: All Rheem heat pumps are compatible with the industry’s most popular remote systems. Plus, wiring a remote has never been easier, since every Rheem heat pump comes with a simple-to-use terminal strip located right inside the junction box.
- Indicator Lights: All Rheem Heat Pumps come standard with an indicator light panel. This simple, yet effective system tells you quickly the status of the pool temperature, the system flow and the electrical power.
- 2” PVC Union Water Connections: All Rheem heat pumps are equipped with 2” (PVC union) plumbing connections. This allows for ease of installation and future serviceability should the need ever arise.
- Built-In Internal Bypass: Automatically compensates for normal day-to-day changes in your pool’s hydraulics, maximizing heat transfer efficiency.
- DuraSteelTM Powder-Coated Cabinet: Our exclusive DuraSteel Cabinet is zinc-chromate-plated, and polyester powder-coated making it non-corrosive and much more durable than a plastic cabinet. It’s the same rugged construction used by all the major air conditioner manufacturers.
- Copeland ScrollTM Compressor – Your Choice for Quiet & Reliable Operation. The Copeland Scroll compressor in your Rheem heat pump is the same workhorse that is used in air conditioners all around the world! The simple design of the Copeland Scroll compressor builds in reliability and allows it to operate at lower sound and vibration levels than reciprocating compressors. Tests have shown that Scroll compressors are up to three times quieter than reciprocating models. Durability is based on a very robust design and contains only a few moving parts. Because the Copeland Scroll compressor starts unloaded, strain on the motor is considerably reduced. During rough operating conditions, spiral components within the unit reposition themselves to protect the compressor from damage. Millions of air conditioners can'tbe wrong…the performance of a Copeland Scroll compressor gets better with time: it "wears in,"not out.
- In addition, all Rheem heat pumps exceed the Florida 4.0 minimum C.O.P. Requirement. Rheem has been in the heating business for over 60 years. You can buy with confidence knowing that we are here for you today and will be there for you in the future. Step up to Rheem's superior customer service and stellar product performance. When you desire the best, you deserve a Rheem!
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor(2 year in FL), 5 years on the compressor and heat exchanger