New MasterTemp heaters offer all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more.
An Eco Select™ Choice: MasterTemp® Heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites. The MasterTemp heats up fast so you experience no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa, and it has "Best-in-class energy efficiency". The heater also has a compact design and super-quiet operation and doesn't intrude on your poolside leisure time. As easy to use as your home heating system plus user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The rotating digital display allows for easy viewing while the rustproof exterior handles the heat and easily weathers the elements.
Don’t be left out in the cold with heaters that don’t measure up to today’s longer list of must-have features. Insist on MasterTemp and you’re insisting on better performance and lifetime value.
Safe operation assured through a series of features, including:
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system.
- User-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp is engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits.
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required.
- Stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.